jquery v1.11.1

ConfigSummary

Js Posts V1.11

Zerg Rush, Not A Virus


My friend has told me to try something new on Google Search Engine, He told me to write a "Zerg Rush" and after i push the enter button, I suddenly become worried, because the result of google search engine has been invited by a letter "O" and destroy all the results of Google.

I was think that my PC has been attacked by virus, but soon i knew that is only a game, you can defend your google search engine results by clicking on the letter of "O" that have been attacked you, and after they destroy all the result in first page, they become get close each other  and make a two letter of "GG".

So, Dont worry to type of Zerg Rush because it is not a virus, it is more fun that google give you and shock you.
Share On

No comments :

Post a Comment

css Recent Post

styleSaying

FollowMe


Get the latest updates on
your social networks!!
Stay Connected : Likes, Follow & Join
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google +
Software House One

Contact Sitemap

Js - CSS All

Js-RelatedPost